PACE is a dual enrollment program for junior and senior students which allows eligible high school students to earn both high school and college credits by successfully completing college courses either online or on-campus at Horry Georgetown Technical College. Students earn credit toward their high school requirements, while at the same time earning college credit. Students can take up to two college classes per semester.
Benefits of the PACE program:
- Reduces the course load during freshman and sophomore college years
- Provides a pathway to smooth the transition from high school to the academic demands of college
- Boosts high school GPA and class rank
- Gives students an edge in the college admissions process
- Reduces college costs significantly
For more information, please contact the Seton Guidance Department or visit www.hgtc.edu/PACE