Thank you for your interest and application to enroll your student at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School. Seton Catholic School is a faith-based, college preparatory school dedicated to serving students in grades 6-12.
Applicants of all faiths are welcome and evaluated based on their desire to fully participate in Catholic education, as well as on their prior academic progress, standardized test scores, discipline,
How the Admissions Process Works
- A complete student application packet is received by the school. Applications are accepted year-round with the traditional application period running January and February for the next school year. Apply Online
- An initial round of applicants will be due on February 15, 2024. The student application is reviewed within 2-3 weeks after receipt, and a letter of acceptance or denial is mailed to the applicant. After the initial deadline of February 15, 2024, applications will be reviewed on an on-going first-come, first-served basis.
- After a student has been accepted, an appointment is scheduled with the student and parents to select classes, discuss co-curricular interests, and review tuition payment options.
- Applications for tuition assistance should be submitted directly to FACTS Management by March 15, 2024. Applicants who meet this deadline will be notified of the status of their award by mid-April. The second round of applications will be reviewed on May 1, 2024. Parents must understand that assistance funds will be limited or may be unavailable for these later applicants. Go to FACTS
What to Include in the Application Packet:
- The completed Student Application (if you have not already submitted an application)
- Copy of current year grade reports (most recent report card)
- Official transcript from current school and transcript from any other schools attended within the past three years
- Copy of most recent standardized test scores from, minimally, the past two years
- If an IEP has been done, a copy of the most recent evaluation/diagnosis (if applicable)
- Click here to download a Records Request form.
For more information or to schedule a visit, please call our office at 843-903-1400. We look forward to meeting with you and welcoming you to St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School.